Classes starting with P
- Endogenous or self sustained oscillator.
- See oscillator.
- Time after which a defined phase of the oscillation re-occurs.
- (stimulus or condition) Necessary to allow the expression of a phasic or tonic phenomenon.
- Position of a parameter value relative to the period (also annotated with the Greek letter phi, expressed in fraction of the period or in time, if the length of period is known).
- Difference in position between two phase-angles in two coupled oscillations (also annotated with the Greek letter psi).
Displacement of an oscillation along the time axis (see advancing and delaying).
- Instantaneous state of an oscillation within a period (synonymous with reference point).
- Light time, mainly used in a seasonal context.
- Light time.